Carlyle’s offers a wide variety of fresh catering options to meet your Corporate catering needs. We feature a fresh continental breakfast as well as a hot breakfast buffet. At lunch, we proudly serve a full Boar’s Head deli line of sandwiches, wraps and salads. Our chef-created hot entrees and side dishes provide your guests with gourmet catered foods they will truly enjoy. And a wide variety of appetizers and snacks are available to satisfy afternoon cravings and help celebrate any corporate occasion.
Our philosophy for Corporate Catering is a time-tested, simple one: create homemade foods daily that people want to eat, and serve them in a friendly and professional way. All our catered foods are prepared with fresh, high quality ingredients directly before your event. Corporate catering we provide comes with a full set-up that includes all the paper and plastic products needed to serve and eat.
We know our clients well, and as a locally owned and operated business, we remain flexible and attentive to meet their needs quickly. Catering doesn’t have to be stressful, and it doesn’t have to be a chore! Call Carlyle’s to receive friendly service from one of our Catering Professionals. We look forward to serving you!
Corporate Catering Guidelines and Upgrades:
Our menus are intended to serve as guides. If there’s something you would like that you don’t see, our chef can most likely prepare it. Just ask!
- We ask for, but do not require, 24 hours notice.
- Our service fee of 18% includes delivery, set up and paper and plastic products. Condiments, utensils, plates, cups and ice are included.
- You will receive a confirmation estimate (pdf by email) for every order. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call our office before your event.
- We do not require a signature at the time of delivery. An invoice will be emailed to you. Credit cards may be left “on file”. Carlyle’s accepts payment by check with “Net-30” terms, but requires a credit card to hold that will not be charged unless payment is not received.
- Our Corporate Catering service does not include a clean-up, since all items are disposable. Our regular customers keep some equipment for pick up next time we have a driver in the area, and we appreciate that!
- Carlyle’s can provide a range of presentation upgrades, including linens, silver chafers, full china service, “green” service, faux china, reflection-ware, and more. Please contact your sales representative for pricing.
- Our delivery radius is 20 miles from our catering kitchen (1500 Southland Circle, Atlanta, Ga. 30318). Additional fees apply to deliveries beyond this radius.
- There is a $100 minimum on food and beverage items for each order.
- To cancel an order, you must call or email by 5 PM. the day before the event. Same-day cancellations are subject to a 50% charge.
- Normal hours for delivery are 6 AM. to 4 PM.
- After-hours delivery fees start at 4 PM. ($35, $15 for each additional hour)
- Weekend delivery fee is $75.
- Server/Attendant fees: $150 for a 2 hour event (includes set up, 2 hour event, and breakdown). If event requires extensive set up, or lasts more than 2 hours, additional server fees will apply.